We would like to thank our generous MIAS Show Sponsors
Vendors will be located in the Governor’s Expo next to the halter show rings and will be on a concrete floor. Each vendor space is 10×10, includes 1 table and 2 chairs: $135.00 for non-MOPACA members, and $130.00 for MOPACA members, and Electricity is available for $25.00. Additional table are $10.00, additional chairs are $5.00 Vendor check-in is Friday, March 16, 2018, from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
MOPACA welcomes vendors who support the industry and provide services and/or products that are alpaca and farming related. We have modified our vendor policy to be more inclusive and to attract additional vendors to our show. Please note the following vendor policies:
- Vendor sponsorship opportunities are available and include one 10×10 vendor space (additional space available). See the Sponsorship Opportunities document for details.
- Advertising opportunities are available in our Show Book. For complete information on advertising, contact our Publicity Coordinator, Patty Hasselbring at email@example.com or our Show Book Coordinator, Liz Vahlkamp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Missouri sales tax forms will be provided for you at check-in.
- As a vendor you may place an item, e.g., brochure, flyer or small advertising item, in the registration bags that are given out to all exhibitors during check-in. These “stuffers” must be no larger than 8.5” x 11”. Please send a quantity of 120 after February 15th and arrived no later than March 9th, 2018, to allow ample time for volunteers to stuff bags. Boxes or envelopes should be marked “FLYERS” and mailed to Debbie Hoerl, Alpacas of Moose Creek Ranch, 23681 Quivira Road, Bucyrus, KS 66013. Items received after March 9th will be returned to Sponsor, Vendor or Member at the show. NO ITEMS ARE TO BE MAILED TO THE AMERICAN ROYAL!
- There will be no live animal sales allowed. This includes but is not limited to guardian livestock dogs, llamas, donkeys, rabbits, etc. You may bring literature and pictures but no actual animals inside the coliseum or barn areas.
- Set-up is Friday, March 16th, and tear-down is when the show officially ends on Sunday, March 18th. There should be NO tear-down activity while the show is in progress and the public remains at the venue.
- Vendors are responsible for their own insurance and for collecting and paying appropriate Missouri sales tax.
- All applications are subject to approval by the MOPACA Invitational Show Committee.
Standard 10 x 10 space, including 1 table and 2 chairs:
Wi-fi access–There will be NO WI-FI access!
For Vendor Sponsorship costs, see Sponsorship Opportunities.
Midnight, Monday, February 26th. Early applications get better spaces!
MIAS Vendor/Sponsor Coordinator
Alpacas of Moose Creek Ranch
23681 Quivira Road
Bucyrus, KS 66013
For questions regarding vendor policies or sponsorships, contact Debbie Hoerl,