We would like to thank our generous MIAS Show Sponsors
The MIAS Silent Auction will once again highlight some of your best products and creative ideas to raise funds for the Mid-America Alpaca Foundation. The MIAS 2017 Silent Auction is seeking donations of general auction items from incredible farms and very generous donors! Bidding will begin Friday, March 31, at the Meet and Greet and will end at 10:00 am Sunday morning, April 2nd, in the Silent Auction area. Proceeds from the auction benefit the Mid-America Alpaca Foundation.
We are looking for items for the general silent auction!! For ideas and complete details,
Here are some ideas for auction items:
Rugs, scarves, sweaters, bird feeders, framed pictures, garden items, office organizer items, books, jewelry, alpaca feed, barn equipment . . the list goes on and on. It can be anything that you have in a retail business, a service that you perform or something that you have made. Or even . . . a gift item from Christmas that you couldn’t return! Let’s get creative.
To advertise your product or your farm, you can put a stand-up advertisement behind your auction item on the table at the show, and you can add small flyers or business cards next to your item for people to take with them.
Just email Gary & Patti Jones, Silent Auction Coordinators, with the following information about your donation:
- Item description
- Item retail price or value
*As always, remember the true purpose of the Silent Auction. The proceeds from the Silent Auction will go to the Mid America Foundation (www.midamfoundation.com):
- Supporting educational and research programs that encourage the addition of alpacas to existing veterinary practices;
- Enhancing the knowledge of veterinarians who are currently treating alpacas;
- Introducing veterinary students to alpaca treatment, care and study; and
- Interfacing with Alpaca Research Foundation, International Camelid Institute, other camelid foundations, and veterinary teaching universities and camelid studies.
Thank you in advance for your donation! For questions about the
Silent Auction, contact:
Gary & Patti Jones, Silent Auction Coordinators
(303) 910-5021 or (303) 902-3445