We would like to thank our generous MIAS Show Sponsors
Back by popular demand . . . the MIAS Photo Contest!!! As in the past, the rules remain the same:
1. Cria & The “Cute Factor”—cria or crias caught at a special “cute factor” moment.
2. Alpacas Interacting—shows action between alpaca and alpaca, alpaca and other animal or alpaca and person.
3. Farm Scene—includes at least one alpaca.
4. Portraits—these shots should be an artistic representation of an alpaca, in which the face and its expression is predominant.
5. Computer Enhanced—be creative—include one or more alpacas and artistically enhance the image of the alpaca.
6. Humor—any photo taken of an alpaca or alpacas caught at a comical/humorous situation.
PHOTO COMPETITION GUIDELINES:
> Winning photos will receive 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place ribbons in each category, and a Judges Choice Purple will be chosen. CASH PRIZE: $50 for Judge’s Choice!
> All are welcome to enter photos that meet the above categories. Photos submitted by show committee members are not eligible for Judge’s Choice/Cash Prize.
> Permission to publish these photos is granted by virtue of entering this contest.
> Photos entered in the competition have no time limit, however, winning photos of the AOA Nationals and/or photos used in ALPACAS MAGAZINE, are not eligible.
> Up to TWO entries per category allowed. Photos should be either 5 x 7 or 8 X 10. No photos larger than an 8 ½” x 11” please.
> All entries must be postmarked by March 1st, 2019.
> All photos will be judged for content, composition, creativity, depiction of category and caption.
> DO NOT write or place labels on either side of the photos and please DO NOT mount the photos in any way.
° Entries will be displayed at the show, March 30th & 31st, 2019, and may be picked up after 12:00 PM on Sunday.
° If you want your entries and ribbons mailed back to you, please include $6.00 Priority Mail postage.
The fee is $10.00 per photo entry. Enclose a completed form with each entry, along with the fee per photo and any postage required for return. Please also email your photo entries to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the Photo Contest Coordinators:
Photo Contest Application – Here
Brett & Lisa Villeneuve
2019 Photo Contest Coordinators