- Promote public awareness of alpacas and to bring national focus to the states in which MOPACA’s members are located as a pleasant place to purchase and raise alpacas;
- Educate the membership of MOPACA on the care and breeding of alpacas;
- To provide information and resources on promoting and marketing alpaca fiber and products;
- To provide a network of communication among alpaca owners and breeders;
- To operate as an educational nonprofit organization within the meaning of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code; and
- Adhere to the objectives of the national Alpaca Owners Association (AOA).